This property sits in a uniquely tranquil location surrounded by protected open spaces with great access to both Brighton and Denver. Brighton is a Northeastern Suburb sandwiched between I-25 and Highway 85 with room and capacity to grow. The town has a rich history and provides both a small town atmosphere and a strong agricultural presence with access to much of the Metro’s opportunities. The town’s Main Street is bustling with different shops and restaurants, and is home to a young and rapidly growing population with a median age of 32 years old and a 20% growth in the population since 2010. Brighton is positioned well for many years of future growth and development as the city is surrounded by developable land and a desire to grow. Residents of Brighton can also enjoy many different recreational and natural attractions, one of which, Barr Lake State Park, is just a few minutes walk away offering visitors wildlife viewing, biking, fishing, boating, horse riding, and more.
- Close to Platte Valley Medical Center, Prairie Center Shopping Center, and Adams County Justice Center.
- 1 mile away from Barr Lake State Park & Bird Conservancy
- of the Rockies.
- Easy access to Denver via I-76 and DIA via E-470.
- Strong demographics - $107k+ median HH income within 1 mile.
- Newly installed infrastructure nearby.