The historic neighborhood known as Sloan’s Lake is seeing major redevelopment and economic growth after the redevelopment of St Anthony’s Hospital and other initiatives in recent years. The neighborhood is an epicenter for urban renewal with the redevelopment of the old St Anthony’s Hospital location into the Sloan’s Lake entertainment area, the addition of Edgewater Public Market and the Mile High Redevelopment plans creating a lively, walkable, and amenity rich community. To the south of the lake, many new restaurants, breweries, and the new Alamo Drafthouse, are helping to fill the dearth of entertainment options in the area. Only a few blocks away, residents enjoy easy access to the light rail providing great access to employment and entertainment options in both Downtown Denver and the Golden area.
- 3 blocks to Sloan's Lake Park.
- 2 blocks from light rail station.
- In Qualified Opportunity Zone.
- Great visibility along Colfax Ave.
- Easy access to downtown, Empower Stadium, and many other major entertainment venues.